Monday, June 18, 2007

My journey


First time i thought what i wanted to do in my life was when my teacher asked us what you want to become . One of my friend said "Doctor" .Another said "engineer" . When my turn came i said "nothing " .
This answer was ridiculed every time i said it . But it was true . I never give it much thought . I wanted to flow like water singing :

" हम तो दरिया है हमे मालूम है अपना हुनर ,
जिस तरफ भी मुद गए रास्ता हो जाएगा "


I spend weekend reading comics . In evening i love to walk aimlessly . As an aftereffect of comics most of the time i will be lost in fantasy world . Though it was not like this earlier . When i was in school i used to sing poems .Without meaning , without any theme . I will be singing while roaming in Jungle .

And i have realized that this is what i love . No aim , just wandering here and there. Sometimes it rain .I saw people trying to hide under some shop . I don't understand why people don't enjoy rain .

Sometimes when i get tired , i drink a cup of tea. It is a very different experience .Drinking tea and watching people all around you .Everybody busy in his life . Or watching moon and stars .And i remember

" To enjoy your tea you have to be there "


No comments: