Thursday, June 07, 2007

Flowers


When i am not sleeping , only thing that brings smile on my face is flowers and children .I love to see flowers and it reminds me of my childhood.

In Assam , we had lots of marigold of different varieties.There was a wild variety of rose too . And that was my favorite .I wanted a garden full of roses and marigold and i got it when i was in 8th class. We had a new house and as we were at ground floor , i was free to grow whatever i want .

Mummi already had a tulsi just in front of door .I searched everywhere for poppy , rose , guldaudi and other flowers .I used to water them everyday for about half an hour . This was my daily routine .

When i went to Lalbagh last year , everywhere there were flowers and there was a flower show also . Though i was overwhelmed by flowers , i didnt like the flower show .It was artificial and it was hard to enjoy beauty of flowers with thousands of people around you .

True obedience
Silently the flowers speak
to the inner ear

No comments: