Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Engagement

On Friday i attended my friend Sandeep's engagement. Earlier i had planned to go to hotel alone , but in the morning Ankur called me .So we decided that we will meet at Majestic at 11:30 am and then go to Chalukya hotel together .As always I reached Majestic at 11 am and Ankur came at 12 .i don't like waiting for others , that's why i prefer to go alone.

We reached Chalukya hotel at 12:10 .Ankur told me that lunch be at 1 pm . Sandeep has asked me to come at 12-12:30 .But in invitation card , time for lunch was 1 pm . And i know that it means lunch will be at 1:30 or later . I have yet to attend any wedding/engagement where people will come at right time or lunch/dinner will start at scheduled time.

Ankur called Jaishree to ask her whether she is coming or not .She said that she is also coming .So we decided to wait for her . Sandeep and his fiancee were sitting at "Singhasan" . After every few minutes people were coming and wishing them .Then cameramen will take their group photo. I don't understand what people do with these photos.

Finally our wait was over and Jaishree came . we went to the stage and wished them good luck . Then we had a group photo ..We all were hungry , so we went for lunch . Food was good (south Indian dish).

Then we came back to office where i spent my whole day solving one-click display problem .

When i was coming back to my room , i was thinking ....

"सुबह होती है शाम होती है ,
यू ही जिंदगी तमाम होती है "

No comments: