Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Black and White

When i was young i used to think a lot about good and bad . Most of my definitions about good and bad were absolute.I know what was right and what was wrong .But that made my perception uni-dimensional .

When i first came to Dehradoon , i did a test on myself. I decided that i was 70% good and 30 % bad . I wanted this to be 60/40 %.

When i left Dehradoon , i was at minus infinity .

Now i don't have any definition of good and bad . There are things i like .There are things i don't like .But i don't have any illusion of myself doing something good.

Now I can not define good and bad .I have become amoral.I can feel positive and negative energy .Sometimes i can distinguish between them also .But now i can see many views. Sometimes this create a problem because i have many views on a subject and many people can not understand existence of many contradictory views simultaneously .But then all this nature is contradictory .We all are cosmic joke .

No comments: