Thursday, March 29, 2007

Alone at midnight

How i feel at night ?It is something that i can not express .Sometimes i am so tired after work that all i want is to sleep . and i start dreaming without thinking anything .But mostly i think and think a lot . I dream and dream a lot .

There was a time when i used to think about life and love and some persons . Now there is no need of doing it . Sometimes i do some meditation . I will concentrate on my third eye (ajana chakra ) .And i will sleep while doing it . I will see beautiful dreams and when i will wake up in morning i will be as fresh as a flower . Sometimes i will think about everything i had done that day in reverse order .This is like rewinding whole day . It is also helpful .

There is another thing which i want to do , though i am not able to do . I want to watch my thoughts and see them perishing into dreams . It requires effort and determination and i lack both of them .

I still remember days when we used to discuss about love and life at night . but those days are gone . A moment once gone never comes back . It is of no use thinking or desiring them again . So enjoy a moment when it is .

No comments: